Non possibile visualizzare il filmato. Potrebbe essere necessario installare il plugin flash, puoi scaricarlo qui
Route: Marca Storica

Chiesa parrocchiale dei Santi Pietro e Paolo a Soligo

Chiesa parrocchiale dei Santi Pietro e Paolo a Soligo
The first citation that attests the existence of the parish church is a document drawn up in 1212 "sub porticu ecclesie Sancti Petri de Sulico". Signs of the huge dimension of the bell tower remain of that building. The church was radically rearranged in 1720. Subsequent and profound enlargement interventions did not eliminate the original aspect of the rustic church. Between 1925 and 19266, the eighteenth-century church was the object of one or more audacious interventions made by the architect Giovanni Possamai. The aisle of the building was raised and the presbyterial space expanded to make the apse wider, the two transepts and the space to house the dome. In the interior, the altarpiece of the high altar is found that represents the "Madonna with Child and the Saints Peter, Paul, Florian and Gallo" painting with chromatic vivacity by Francesco da Milano before 1537. Above the altar, one finds the painting of "Virgin with Saint Anthony da Padua" by Luca Giordano and the (XVII century) school. The parish church organ of 1806 is the last work of "Professor d'Organi" Gaetano Callido of Venice. The parish church stands at the foot of San Gallo hill, on the top of which the ancient Caminese castle was found which was destroyed by the Venetians in 1378. A certain father Egidio, who came from Lombardy, founded the present hermitage of San Gallo on its ruins in 1430. The simple structure of the building is enriched by the eighteenth-century bell tower.
Servizi per il cittadino

Servizio di competenza regionale