Non possibile visualizzare il filmato. Potrebbe essere necessario installare il plugin flash, puoi scaricarlo qui
Route: Marca Storica

Chiesa Arcipretale

 
Chiesa Arcipretale
 

The church was constructed in the 18th century, and was consecrated in 1748 by Bishop Lorenzo Da Ponte. The events of the Great War that saw Vidor occupied and positioned in the first line, caused bad damage to the structure. In 1921 repair work was set out and comprised the definition of the facade, on which was placed the marble circle scene of the Madonna and Child, by Paolo Possami of olighetto. A splendid painting that depicts the glorification of Mary's Holy Name by Pope Innocenzo XI and Giovanni Sobieski king of Poland, can be admired inside the Church. The assignation given to Francesco Zugno (Venice 1709-1787) occurred when it was removed during the First World War when on its reverse it was possible to read the inscription "April 20th 1747 Francesco Zugno painted this". A second painting by Zugno made on 1750 depicts the Rosary Madonna with San Domenico of Guzman and Saint Rose from Lima. The ceiling aisle frescos by the venetian painter Guido Cadorin are: resurrection and ascension, Holy family, Eternal Father, and Worship of the Magi and the Crucifixions St. Simone's ligneous statue is signed by Vincenzo Cadorin.

 
Servizi per il cittadino

Servizio di competenza regionale