Non possibile visualizzare il filmato. Potrebbe essere necessario installare il plugin flash, puoi scaricarlo qui
Route: Marca Storica

Chiesa parrocchiale

 
Chiesa parrocchiale
 

Ancient medieval parish church, last quarter of '200 XV century building. Neoclassic façade of 1760: restored in 2006 Original dedication: Saint Maria of Susegana Present dedication: Visitation The Blessed Virgin (31st May) Main Patron: Maria Ausiliatrice (24th May) Archdeaconry church, already patronage of the Collalto Counts and Saint Salvatore that promoted the building of it. Fifteenth-century frescoes along the left wall: Madonna in Triumph with Child, the Last Supper and other decorations. Recent works: Blessed Giuliana and Blessed Fra Claudio by the sculptor Franco Fabiane. Valuable works: precious table to the high altar by Giovanni Antonio de Sacchis called the Pordenone (1514).

 
Servizi per il cittadino

Servizio di competenza regionale