Non possibile visualizzare il filmato. Potrebbe essere necessario installare il plugin flash, puoi scaricarlo qui
Route: Marca Storica

Chiesa parrocchiale di Fontigo

 
Chiesa parrocchiale di Fontigo
 
Information on Saint Nicolò church in Fontigo is rather scarce. The historian Giovambattista Verci attests the existence of a church in the locality of Fontigo in 1224 and almost all sources agree on the date of its raising to parish church in 1573. In 1887, it was rebuilt and its position close to the Piave made it an easy target during the First World War. It was rebuilt after the conflict on the design of the architect Alpago Novello who preserved the core of the old building. In the early fifties, the architect Candiani erected the structure, thereby modifying the proportional ratios. The up-keep of the façade is characteristic that presents a geometric décor that gives the Romanesque two-coloured façade of central Italy.
 
Servizi per il cittadino

Servizio di competenza regionale