Non possibile visualizzare il filmato. Potrebbe essere necessario installare il plugin flash, puoi scaricarlo qui
Route: Marca Storica

Chiesa parrocchiale di Segusino

Chiesa parrocchiale di Segusino
The Segusino Parrish Church dedicated to Saint Lucy stands on the site of the original, dated 1259, the present form was designed by the architect Segusini in 1855. It was badly damaged in the last months of the First World War but conserved intact the two altars dedicated to Maria Ausiliatrice and to Our Lady of Sorrows with XVIII century ornaments. One can admire two altarpieces by the painter Fagotto made for the occasion of the Jubilee Year 2000 and a valuable "Pugina" organ restored by the Leorin brothers in 2004. The war also caused serious damage to the Bell Tower for which it was believed necessary to build the communal civic tower in the twenties that was completed restored in 2005.
Servizi per il cittadino

Servizio di competenza regionale