Non possibile visualizzare il filmato. Potrebbe essere necessario installare il plugin flash, puoi scaricarlo qui
Route: Marca Storica

Chiesa Arcipretale

 
Chiesa arcipretale
 
 
 
 
 

Founded as parish church by the Bishop of Ceneda, probably in 1675, but already established as a parish church by the Bishop's See on  1th March 1537 by Cardinal Giovanni Grimani, divided by the Saint Andrea of Bigonzo Parish Church (Vittorio Veneto). Made up of a sole nave, the church was erected in Lombardian style towards the end of the XVI century. The actual form is due to the widening carried out between the years 1945 to 1951. On the 22nd September 1910, Bishop Andrea Caron gave it the title of archdeaconry given the abundance of religious vocations.

 
Servizi per il cittadino

Servizio di competenza regionale