Non possibile visualizzare il filmato. Potrebbe essere necessario installare il plugin flash, puoi scaricarlo qui
Route: Marca Storica

Chiesa parrocchiale di San Giovanni Battista

Chiesa parrocchiale di San Giovanni Battista
S. Giovanni parish church was cited in a 1152 document and later in a 1231 Bolla papal, as a church belonging to Pieve di Cusignana. Towards the end of the 15th century, the community was growing, a bigger church was formed, and in 1585 a bell tower was completed. The new church which was designated by the parish priest from Imola Gaspare Stabachini, was consecrated in 1609. Only in 1649 and later in 1651 the Bishop approved that Nervesa was a Parish. The present-day church was reconstructed in the same place and form as that which was destroyed during the wartime events in 1917/18, with the exception of the bell tower. Some works survived from the destruction can be seen inside: Two statues of the titular Saints Giovanni Battista and Eustachio, from Melchiori; a marble parapet from the largest altar (17th century); little marble statues of Saint Peter and Paul, positioned on the sides of the Ciborium; Rosary Madonna's painting, attributed at Palma il Giovane; S. Carlo Borromeo's painting, attributed at Pietro Damini.
Servizi per il cittadino

Servizio di competenza regionale