Non possibile visualizzare il filmato. Potrebbe essere necessario installare il plugin flash, puoi scaricarlo qui
Route: Marca Storica

Chiesa parrocchiale di Campea

 
Chiesa parrocchiale di Campea
 
Constructe din 1770 above a small oratory by then in ruins, it was consecrated by Bishop Manfredo Bellati on 18/10/1863. The renaissance style and ellipsoid shape was radically reconstructed in the last decades of '900 all over. The complex woodwork of the tabernacle coming from Saint Rocco of Conegliano is of particular importance and the altarpieces above the organ attributed to Antonio dal Gobbo called "Tacco". The eighteenth-century organ is definitely of the Neapolitan school and is made up of 19 dogs.
 
Servizi per il cittadino

Servizio di competenza regionale