Non possibile visualizzare il filmato. Potrebbe essere necessario installare il plugin flash, puoi scaricarlo qui
Route: Marca Storica

Chiesa parrocchiale di Carbonera

 
Chiesa parrocchiale di Carbonera
 
A church built in 1908, on the foundation of the partly destroyed old church. In the interior, Antonio Beni frescoes are displayed whilst there is a painting attributed to Piazzetta, a follower of Tiepolo in the sacristy. The altarpiece of Our Lady on the high altar was realised by Augusto Cantoni in 1858. The choirs of the chorus and the two loggias realised by Valentino Piovesana are impressive.
 
Servizi per il cittadino

Servizio di competenza regionale