Route: Marca Storica

Chiesa parrocchiale di Lago

 
Chiesa parrocchiale di Lago
 
The foundation stone for the construction of this church was placed in 1897 and its consecration took place in 1923 by Bishop Vittorio Veneto Eugenio Beccegato who, on that occasion, raised it from Curacy entrusted to Tarzo, to Parish Church, (even though Tarzo held parish registers and had resident curates for centuries). The following are preserved in the interior: a table by Francesco da Milano (1502), a painting by Geronimo Ballerini (1681), two paintings by Egidio Dall'Oglio (1700) and a painting by Bepi Modolo (1957).