Route: Marca Storica

Canonica di Farra di Soligo

 
 
The building complex, now the property of the Saint Stefano parish church, was already present in historical land registries, in particular in the Napoleonic period (approximately 1810) and in the Austrian period (approximately 1840). The structure characterised itself as an architectural organism, historically relevant and articulate in a closed shape: at the front of the major building (residence), the Barchesse attest that limit the access provided by some monumental attributes (the slabs with the gates, the niche and symmetrically the small minor gate).